Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Sweet Baby S

I have always enjoyed my newborn shoots. Actually, I think they are my favorite shoots of all. They can be challenging at times, but not with this little man. He was the most easy going baby I have worked with. He let me move him around, change his clothes, and bend and twist him without a peep. What a sweet little angel! I just wanted to snuggle with him all day... and with all that dark hair... what a handsome little baby! This wonderful family was a joy to work with and I enjoyed every minute! And isn't the proud big brother just adorable. I always have a hard time picking which ones to post... but I finally narrowed it down. Here are a few of my favorites.













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alyson, the pictures of my family are gorgeous! You are so talented and captured exactly what I was hoping for -- real moments. I cried when I saw the shots of my beautiful, joyful son, not to mention my sweet, sleepy baby. So glad we went ahead and tried the bowl shot -- priceless! Thank you so much. You've made my day.
Love, Elizabeth