Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Fun in the Snow??

You might recognize this little guy and his family from some of my past shoots. I always love photographing this family! They are always up for anything and are one of the most easy going families. A lot of times when my clients can relax and enjoy the shoot, it shows in the photos and true smiles shine through. Thanks R family for a wonderful shoot. They showed up and it was snowing... yep snowing in May, this was in Utah of course... but still SNOW?! But even then, they were up for the challenge with great attitudes and we ended up with some great shots!









2 comments:

April said...

Alyson, these pictures are great! You always do such a good job. Next time you are in Utah please let me book you for a photo shoot. :)

Nicole said...

Turned out great! I especially love the one in front of the "barn" Can't wait to see the rest.