Wednesday, October 13, 2010

What I have been up to...

I haven't posted in awhile... sorry I have been MIA.

It is that time of year when the leaves are starting to change colors and the temperature is dropping. I LOVE it! And it is a perfect time of year for pictures. It is definitely a busy time of year, but I am loving getting to work with all my great clients. I am almost completely booked for this year... so if you are still wanting to book a session, give me a jingle asap!

I will be posting a lot of my recent work... so keep checking back to see what I have been up to.

Here are some pics from a fun maternity shoot I did recently. This is a good friend of mine who is due in the next couple weeks. She is such a beautiful pregnant woman and I really enjoyed working with her! The last image is a picture of the soon to be big brother. What a handsome little guy!






No comments: