Monday, August 29, 2011

Well, I am back. I didn't realize how long it has been since I did a post. We had an addition to our family last December and life has been busy! I have still been doing photo sessions, I just haven't been able to find time to post about them. But I think it is about time for me to get back to it, so wish me luck!! I will be showing photo sessions I am working on now as well as ones I have done in the past.

So on to today's post...

These are friends of mine, and I really enjoyed spending time with them and working with their adorable little family. I have to say... we didn't pick the easiest day. We were battling the heat... and when I say heat... I mean HEAT!!!. We were limited with the days we could do the shoot and luckily for us, the day we chose just happened to be one of the hottest days of the summer. YEAH!! SO, we battled the heat, but I think we came out on top. Look at some of the cute pictures we were able to get.









No comments: