Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The R Family

I have definitely been MIA the last few weeks. My little one and I have been doing some traveling. We have really enjoyed it. It has taken me a few weeks to get back to work and catch up on all the shoots I have done. I was able to do a few shoots in Utah and see so many great friends that I haven't seen for awhile. I'm glad I got a chance to work with so many wonderful families.

I was so excited to work with this first family. I met them back when I lived in Georgia. We did our first shoot together about 2 1/2 years ago... and I just fell in love with their little ones. When they contacted me again, I was SO excited to work with them. It was great to reconnect and see how their family has grown. We had a wild night to takes pictures(wind/dust storm), but we had a great time anyways. I have to mention that Lucia (mom) had a bun in the oven and was due in a few weeks. What a trooper!! Here are a few of my favorites. Thanks Lucia for being so patient!









1 comment:

Lucia said...

Oh hooray!! I LOVE them! I got your email and i'm completly sympathetic to your plight! Hope you get to feeling better! Thanks so much again, these are great and YOU are so great!