Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The "S" Family

Here is a family that I have worked with a few times. The 3 boys are so handsome and they each have such a different personality. I really enjoyed working with them. Mom did a great job coordinating everyone and I thought the color choices were so great with the location we chose. These boys didn't always want to cooperate... but boys will be boys and we got some great shots! Here are a few of my favorites.











This last one I just had to throw in. This little guy was having a hard time so we had walked away from the rest of the family to play a bit (to see if I could get some fun shots) when we were all done I sent him to go get the rest of his family. I snapped this shot as he was walking away. It was funny watching him try to figure out where his shadow had come from.

No comments: